[1969] Group meeting @ the Convention in Tacoma last week?

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Fri Aug 1 19:12:00 EDT 2014

Was there a meeting, of any kind or substance?  If not, is there any (real) likelihood of there being a Group meeting in Knoxville next June?  If not, I think we should advise the 2015 Convention planners NOT to allocate time to us.

Round numbers, how much is in our treasury?  Given that we seem to be quietly slipping away, as a viable group, what are some thoughts as to what should be done w/ the Treasury?

Ed
Milwaukee
37+ year CORSA member
#3753, white over frost green convertible, 110-glide, 1980-89
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.