[1969] Come see the Clipping I created on Newspapers.com

David Newell chevrobilia at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 22:26:29 EDT 2014

Hi Rod,
I don't have any idea what the 69 roster status is, Rod. I've heard that  they're coming out with a revised version soon. They seem to do most of their stuff on Facebook because it's "relevant". I guess that makes us oddballs who ignore Facebook "Notification" emails or don't do FB at all irrelevant :o)
I'm used to being irrelevant though! Actually my middle initial stands for Anachronism.

Am copying the two email addresses I have for the 69 group.
Dave