[1969] 1969 Corvair Roster

David Newell chevrobilia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 15:44:31 EDT 2014

(With corrected subject line)

Hi Rod,
I don't have any idea what the 69 roster status is, Rod. I've heard that
they're coming out with a revised version soon. They seem to do most of
their stuff on Facebook because it's "relevant". I guess that makes us
oddballs who ignore Facebook "Notification" emails or don't do FB at all
irrelevant :o)

I'm used to being irrelevant though! Actually my middle initial stands for
Anachronism.

Am copying the two email addresses I have for the 69 group.
Dave