[1969] Come see the Clipping I created on Newspapers.com

David Newell chevrobilia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 15:50:11 EDT 2014

Thanks Wade, I appreciate you counting!
Dave

On Tue, 6/10/14, hihal6 at gmail.com <hihal6 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [1969] Come see the Clipping I created on Newspapers.com
 To: "David Newell" <chevrobilia at yahoo.com>
 Cc: rmurray8996 at gmail.com, "1969 at sashimi.org" <1969 at sashimi.org>, "1969 at corvair.org" <1969 at corvair.org>
 Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 12:20 PM

 Guys,

 The 1999 Finger Tip Facts listed 51 Olympic Gold cars on the
 roster of 750 cars. That was 6.7% of the cars on the roster
 at that time.

 Wade Halsey   (not on facebook either)

 SN 1813 Monza HT and SN 5686 Monza Conv

 On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at
 10:26 PM, David Newell <chevrobilia at yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 Hi
 Rod,

 I don't have any idea what the 69 roster status is, Rod.
 I've heard that  they're coming out with a revised
 version soon. They seem to do most of their stuff on
 Facebook because it's "relevant". I guess that
 makes us oddballs who ignore Facebook
 "Notification" emails or don't do FB at all
 irrelevant :o)

 I'm used to being irrelevant though! Actually my
 middle initial stands for Anachronism.

 Am copying the two email addresses I have for the 69 group.

 Dave