[1969] Group Status

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Wed Jun 11 12:00:56 EDT 2014

Folks, I would like to dispel the notion that people are missing out on all of the group action because they're not on Facebook. The simple and sad truth is that there is virtually no group activity, here, on Facebook, or anywhere to my knowledge. A handful of us tried to keep things going and succeeded for a time but we have given up on trying to create a newsletter out of thin air. If any among you would like to take on the tasks I'm sure the most recent group of officers would gladly pass the batons. Dave, John, and Jim did a great job and we owe them our thanks for that. I think we've given it our best shot and I have no qualms about letting others give it a try.

Steve Brown
President (of record)
1969 Corvair Group

Sent from my iPhone