[1969] 1969 Corvair Roster (adding # 6000)

Scott Ferguson phantomracer77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 10:42:43 EDT 2014

To all,
I really appreciate all that the 69 group has done.  When I posted my 69 on facebook, someone saw it and asked if i had registered with 69 registry.  No I had not, I did not know where to even to find that website.  However now we know that another 69 is still in existence, running and driving.
 I think there is some incidental exposure on facebook and that is sufficient, because there are still quite a few of us monitoring every type of online resource looking for any Corvair out there.
Scott Ferguson
Phantom Racers
former owner of Yenko 98 & 87
1969 Monza Turbo #5123
1966 Corsa 140 RR block, posi, factory A/C, quick steering box, corvette Steering wheel, AM/FM
1966 Monza auto, factory A/C
AND 13 CORVAIR PARTS CARS AND 3 FC's