[1969] Finger Tip Facts

David Newell chevrobilia at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:16:25 EDT 2014

Hi Bob,
No, Chevy didn't print a '69 Finger-Tip Facts. 1968 was the last year for the FTF book and in 1969 its format and information was incorporated into the showroom Sales Album.

That's why Mark Ellis and I titled our 1969 Corvair history book the "1969 Corvair Finger-Tip Facts": to figuratively fill the void left by Chevrolet when it dropped the FTF book. Actually, our book goes way beyond the scope of Chevy's FTF and includes all the known '69 Corvair history research at the time (it's due for an update!).

Our book also included the original roster of known 1969 Corvairs which Mark kept current until his passing. The roster kept by the '69 group is based on ours.

"1969 Corvair Finger-Tip Facts" is available from Clark's Corvair Parts or I can sell you a signed copy for $25 postpaid.

Best,
Dave Newell