[1969] Joining the 1969 group

Arden Robinette justsaynotoh2o at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:18:48 EDT 2015

Scott Ferguson wrote "This is my third attempt to be added to the 1969
group."

I'm in the same boat. Stumbled upon the site and wanted to join as I am the
new owner of a 69 vert. Have tried to contact several members over the last
week with no luck. While reading through some of the archives I find my cars
V.I.N. listed with some questions raised as to its authenticity. All the
info I received with the car and all the research I've done indicate it's
the real deal. I'm very interested in fielding the questions and clearing up
any cloud that may be hanging over this car.

Thanks,

Arden