[1969] New to me 1969 convertible - 105679W7003812

John Jackson johnj92131 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 09:00:20 EDT 2016

I am new to the list, but not to Corvairs.  Very active Corsa member from 1969 to 1981 then got out of the hobby in mid 80's.  Have been looking to get back in to Corvairs for the last couple of years.  Found this original under 25,000 mile convertible in the Boston area earlier this year on Ebay.  Finally purchased it in July.  Plan is to keep it as a Sunday driver and Beach Cruiser.  The 1969 roster lists this particular convertible as being in California, but from past titles that came with the car, it car has been owned since being sold by Barris-Jackson in March,2008 by various dealer/collectors. During that time only 750 miles have been added to the car odometer.

I would like to learn more history of this car.  Does anyone still have access to the old ownership roster for these 69's? Like to track down more of the ownership history and where the car was originally sold.
Thanks,
John Jackson