<CORSA Chapters> 2004 Chapter Reports

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa@corvair.org
Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:24:38 -0600

Hello--

The 2004 Chapter Reports are either e-mailed or snail mailed. If your
chapter has a e-mail address listed on the CORSA Chapters on our web site...

(See: http://www.corvair.org/csachap.html )

...we e-mailed your report to that e-mail address. Please note that some of
those address are not valid or there has been difficulty in delivering the
Chapter Report, so each of you should check and make sure that the address
for your chapters is still current and active. If I received a bounced
e-mail and I knew an officer was online, I rerouted the e-mail to that
person. If you would like to update the e-mail address on our site, please
e-mail me privately.

The instructions which were mailed out in the e-mail appear below. I also
attached a PDF of the report form so you can see what we had in our records.

You can now fill out a form on our site, attach a roster, and pay the
filing fee all on our site. See:

http://www.corvair.org/04chapterreportform.html

Please note, that we can only accept plain text, Microsoft Word or Excel,
or a PDF of your chapter's membership roster.

For those chapters for which I do not have an e-mail address, I snail
mailed your report to your chapter using the current chapter address. If
you would like a copy e-mailed to you, please drop me a note privately.

I have already received three completed Chapter Reports, which is GREAT!

The Board is making it easier for you to add CORSA members to your roster
with a new membership coupon promotion. There's a link to the coupon on our
home page... and if you click on the membership application link on the
"docs" page, the membership app has a coupon on the bottom. If you join
online, the coupon is now an option.

Questions? Please send 'em here.

--H