<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: [Fwd: Fw: Club Member's Shelby Cobra STOLEN ~ REWARD ~ Please Read...]

GothicSeaPunk@cs.com GothicSeaPunk@cs.com
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:03:08 EST

I thought this was a good way for a lot of car people to see this.  Please
pass it on.

Thank you,
Roxanne Silver Dunn
South Coast CORSA
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:07:29 -0800
From: Dave Bristol <bj034@lafn.org>
To: Roxanne Dunn <GothicSeaPunk@cs.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Fw: Club Member's Shelby Cobra STOLEN ~ REWARD ~ Please
  Read...]

-------- Original Message -------- [TABLE NOT SHOWN]

Hi Dave - can you get this to Roxanne - My e-mail address for her is no good
anymore it bounced back last time.  While the article stolen was a Ford
product this could easily happen to a more desireable Chevy product.

Thanks for the other e-mail the other day!

You'll have to come and see our new house - yes we bought a house!

Dave.