<CORSA Chapters> Show Listing

JOSEPH DARINSIG joedarinsig at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 21:32:10 EDT 2005

Central Pa. Corvair Club
Chapter # 170
Joe Darinsig

 Join us at our CORSA Sanctioned "Corvair Days"
Convention on September 9-11 at the Holiday Inn,
Harrisburg West, 5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg,
Pa. Rt.581 West at the Carlisle Pike Rt.11, exit #3.
Reservations call 717/697-0321, Room rate $84; RV
Parking $45 a day.
 Events include a Concours, Car Display, Valve Cover
Races, Vendors (in & out), Tech Sessions/Meetings,
Model Car Concours, Rally, Econorun, Funkhana, Sat.
Banquet.
 Clark's Corvair Parts and Corvair Underground will be
attending, plus other parts Vendors. For Registration
or info contact: Jim Simpson, 12710 Lode St., Bowie,
Md. 20720; or email simpsonj at bellatlantic.net. Central
Pa. Corvair Club website:
www.centralpacorvairclub.org.