<CORSA Chapters> 2006 Iola car show

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 1 21:18:03 EST 2005

Reading the October 27, 2005 edition of Old Cars weekly,  I noticed that the
2006 Iola show, july 6-9, will feature Chevrolets, and quoting the 6
paragraph news item "In addition, compact rear-engine, air-cooled
Coravirs....are expected to be in the special display of Chevrolet passenger
cars."

Do we know any specific Corvairs that may be attending?    One or both of
the Wisconson chapters?

contact is mike at iolaoldcarshow.com "if you have a Chevrolet car or truck you
would like .... attendees to see in 2006"

tim mahler
PCCA editor