<CORSA Chapters> Club President help

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 19:04:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/29/2005 3:59:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
corvettenut03 at yahoo.com writes:

Hey  everyone i just wanted to share alittle news from
the Keystone
Corvair  Club. I have been a menber since we started
and i was only 15.
Iam 21  now and the last president decided he would
like to step down
so i was  ask if i would want the job i agreed so now i
guess iam going
to be the  youngest corvair club president of any
corvair club. I was
just  wondering if anyone had any good pointers for
me?? Thanks  RJ

UH - Change your E-mail address? <grin> - Seth (both a Vair and Vette  nut!)

Seriously, good luck and best wishes!