<CORSA Chapters> Club policy about CORSA

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 30 17:49:44 EST 2005

It is not an insurance premimium,  its a chapter filing fee $20 for all
chapters,  waived for those that are 100% CORSA members.

PCCA does not have a 100% membership requirement.   Have numerous older
members who are just social members, even though they are now unable to
attend meetings.  They like to stay in touch with the local group via the
newsletter.

May need to reconsider that policy,  or at least think about a two tier
membership fee.  Mainly because it is CORSA insurance that covers the
meetings and car shows/displays <including the officers>.

Encourage all chapter members to be members of CORSA <the chapter is a part
of CORSA>  The number of new members to CORSA would be substantial

tim mahler
editor PCCA