<CORSA Chapters> RE: <VV> RE: dash plaques, awards,t-shirts etc..........

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 13 10:28:54 EDT 2005

I agree on all counts.  But you know, we've got this great resource in the
Chapter President's List, and I've never seen a request from a smaller
chapter on it looking for help with something such as this on the list.  I
don't know for sure that there is somebody in one of the chapters somewhere
with the skill, tools and resources to assist in an endevour such as this,
but I'd give pretty good odds that there is.  We are all chapters of the
same club, I would hope that we'd be willing to help each other out.

Regards,
Joel