<CORSA Chapters> Hotel choices

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Aug 4 11:47:33 EDT 2006

$99 is not out of line for any hotel especially with amenities.
Are you saying breakfast is included? The Four clubs did a Rochester event
that included a Buffet style breakfast and it went over super!

I have dealt with hotels that will not even let you bring in a pizza from
outside but make you buy from them, and they in turn order it out and sell
it to you for around $45 a sheet including tax and gratuity...........they
will let you serve beer????? Better sign them quick before they change
their mind............

Corvair people are ....."frugal", but given the difference of only $20, and
free breakfast etc.........go for it!

Gary Swiatowy