<CORSA Chapters> CorvanAntics test

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 18:29:52 EDT 2006

I an attempting to get a copy of CorvanAntics to every Corsa Club Chapter that is email capable.
  This is a test of the Chapter list supplied by Harry Jensen. (Thank you Harry!!!!!!)

  The file is PDF and can be opened with Acrobat reader.

  I can not pick and chose who it goes to in this manner.
  I realize some of the clubs have already received this issue but I am hoping that it will now reach all Chapters if this test is successful.

  I tried to copy Emails from the Corsa Website in the past to make this happen but found many bounced back and were undelivered.
  Attached is last issue of CorvanAntics I hope you enjoy!!!!!

  If this test works you will get our bi-monthly Newsletter starting next month.
  You can then share with Corvair 95 (greenbrier, Rampside, Loadside Corvan) Owning members of your club.

  Since this is a test feedback would be great!

  Thanks

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs