<CORSA Chapters> Clark's Show FYI

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 14:03:01 EDT 2006

Hey all:
I just called Jen at the So. Deerfield, MA Red Roof
Inn and our 40 reserved rooms are SOLD OUT!!!  Another
block of 15 rooms have been added to our B289COVAIR
account.   If this early sellout is any indication of
the show's attendance it's going to be fantastic.  We
now have 15 rooms left so if you want to stay with the
fun-lovin' Bay State group at the Red Roof, you'd
better call Jen at the Red Roof Inn ASAP.   The rooms
reserved all have 2 queen beds.  Phone 413-665-7161,
mention the code # above for our club discounted room
rate of $75.99.    Times-a-wastin' so make your
reservation today to be part of the largest Corvair
gathering since the Buffalo Nationals.  ;-)
(NOTE:  You can reserve for Friday night(September
15th) and Sat night(September 16), or either night
separately.)

Ray Bombardier

If you DON'T happen to get in at the Red Roof, don't
despair, you can call the Super 8 Motel at
413-774-5578, Howard Johnson's at 413-774-2211, or
Candlelight Motel at 413-772-0101
Additional info on our flyer:
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter017/2006_Clarks_Fall_Classic_flyer.pdf