<CORSA Chapters> News from the CORSA President

David Brown corvair69 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 12:05:27 EST 2006

Tim,
You've just given a great reminder!  I've been negligent (read: too busy
with the people who send the paycheck) this year in sending out email
updates to our club, so I was just preparing an end of the year message.  We
have a $5 discount for club dues for those who are CORSA members ($20 vs.
$25).  For those clubs that have a discount & an annual dues collection
(like ours) why not attach the PDF membership app & coupon (as per Tim's
link, below) with a message something like:

"Have you thought of becoming a CORSA member and have not been for at least
3 years?  I have attached a membership app which includes a coupon *only
good through the end of the year* for the excellent book: *Corvair Basics*,
a $20 value!  If you take advantage of CORSA's offer, please take $5 off of
your club dues (and let the Treasurer know!)."

Regards,
Dave Brown
Corvair Houston
PS: PLEASE NOTE my new email address (corvair69 at gmail.com).  My old address