<CORSA Chapters> REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for THREE CORVAIR TRACK EVENTS!

Lacki, Allan V AVLacki at pplweb.com
Thu Apr 12 10:22:36 EDT 2007

> REGISTRATION OPEN for THREE NECC TRACK EVENTS!
>
> It's Official!
>
> Registration is now OPEN for ALL THREE CORVAIR TRACK EVENTS being
> sponsored by the Northeast Corvair Council (NECC)! Registration forms
> are available at: http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html
>
> NECC will be conducting Time Trials at three sports car racing tracks
> in 2007. Here are the tracks, dates and prices:
>
> POCONO (5/11/07) $175.00
> WATERFORD HILLS (7/24/07) $150.00
> LIME ROCK (8/26/07) $295.00
>
> Discounts: If you register for two of these track events, we'll give
> you a 5 percent discount. And if you register for all three track
> events, we'll give you a 10 percent discount.
>
> BEWARE! The discounts for Pocono are running out fast! Instead of
> getting a discount, a late fee will kick in soon! So sign up now!
> Refer to the registration forms for details. Pocono is just a month
> away, so please hurry!
>
> All makes and models of cars are eligible to run with us at these
> three events. However, we should point out that the Waterford Hills
> event is being held in conjunction with the Corvair Society of
> America's national convention, so we expect the field to be filled
> with Corvairs at that particular event.
>
> At Pocono, we'll be having a Team Relay adder for no additional cost.
> The Waterford Hills event will also include a "Taste of the Track"
> event for the low price of only $29 per driver. And we'll be having a
> Corvair car show at Lime Rock for $10 per car.
>
> Al Lacki for the Northeast Corvair Council.
> redbat01 at ...

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.