<CORSA Chapters> Corsa Chapter web statistics

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 30 21:51:11 EDT 2007

Building a web site by committee can be hazardous.  I think that is what is
meant by getting everyone to agree.

I think I built the PCCA site independently of the chapter.   Posting
everyone's car on the site makes most everyone happy.

If a template -- such as Brian suggested -- is readily available,  do you
think CORSA SC would then have a presence?  other clubs?   Thinking an
editor or other member could readily add chapter meeting location, meeting
dates,  calendar of events -- and later pictures of cars, activities.    I
spend only a few minutes a month adding the updated calendar from the
newsletter.

Is there a way to encourage every chapter to participate ?    Should CORSA
develop rough templates for each chapter?  Rather have each chapter
designate someone.   Lots of volunteers to help  especially if we start with
a core template.  No requirement to follow the template,  just something to
get each chapter on the web.

thoughts?

tim mahler