<CORSA Chapters> Econo rules

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Aug 11 07:19:19 EDT 2007

Weight restrictions do not make sense unless you want to start renting a
scale.
Heavy spare parts left behind can assist.
When I do an economy run I leave weighty items behind, like spare, tools,
wheel covers etc. Run with top up, windows up, tires pumped up to 35 #.
Of course I haven't scored 40 MPG.

In Buffalo I know a competitor who ran his low HP early with top down, no
changes in tire pressure, late wire spinner caps on, but ran without a
navigator..................scored second with around 34 MPG!\

There are tricks to this, but I still cannot fathom Turbo cars getting over

Gary Swiatowy