<CORSA Chapters> Re: [Corsabod] Econo rules

KAISERVAIR at aol.com KAISERVAIR at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 12:58:51 EDT 2007

I just read the Econo rules on the CORSA web site. Fist I have never
participated in a Econo Run.
 The present rules seem to cover most areas.

One of the things that jumped out at me was street legal. There has been
quite a bit of remarks about running space saving spare tires in the Econ Run.
These are for TEMPORY use. Space saving spare tires have warning labels on
them.  On my Cavalier it states not be used on the drive wheels. Do not use at
speeds  over 45 mph. To me, using four space saving spare tires are not "street
legal"  or save.

At events that have an Econ Run it seems like the talk is how the
participants can cheat and get way with it. Some are out to win no matter  what and some
just want to have fun.
To me, the current rules need to enforced to ensure the cars are  "street
legal" and safe.

                                            Dexter