<CORSA Chapters> Corvair at meetings

King,Bob,Allentown,Purchasing Bob.King at purina.nestle.com
Fri Jun 1 10:16:19 EDT 2007

I started a Member of the year award last year. It did not do anything
to improve attendance which is what I think we are all hoping it would
do. A member that comes to all the meetings and always did won and
probably will win this year so all the others figure they don't have a
chance!  We get about 12-13 to the meetings.

We gave a $50.00 Clarks certificate.

Bob King , Pres. Phila. Corvair Assoc.