<CORSA Chapters> Special Corvair Show

JOSEPH DARINSIG joedarinsig at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 18:44:24 EST 2007

Central Pa. Corvair Club
Chapter # 170
Joe Darinsig
York, Pa.

Newsletter Press Release

 This for everyone in our Eastern area if you could
possibly include this information in your Club
newsletters.

June 17th.    Sunday    (Fathers Day)   Corvair Show

 Central Pennsylvania Corvair Club

 We invite all other club members (and their Corvairs
especially...) to attend our Corvair Show at the York,
Pa. Agricultural and Industrial Museum on West
Princess Street, near the center of town. The Museum
is not normally open on Sundays, but they are having
this special event to honor our Club and CORVAIRS in a
"group" show. Hours are from 12 - 4 PM, with a special
guided tour and presentation/seminar on the York
Automobile Manufacturing History (by Fred Rosenmiller)
at 1 - 2 PM.
 There will be a discount fee for the Museum Tour.
Corvairs will be parked in a reserved show area just
across the street from the Museum entrance. There will
be a rare automobile present for our group only; to
sit in, hands on experience, photo session, etc.
(Pullman, Huckster Truck, ?).
 For information contact Joe Darinsig, 717/845-9347;
or email joedarinsig at yahoo.com.