<CORSA Chapters> Corsa Chapter web statistics

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Tue May 1 19:55:10 EDT 2007

all -- the url  is http://www.corvair.org/chapters

scroll done a few paragraphs to "Creating HTML"

Andy Brown has provided the sample just before the title "uploading File"  see the link "example site here"  it is a zip file.  You may need to download a unzip package.  Andy is also willing (or at least was)  to help get things going for your chapter for a nominal fee -- The chapters site lists that fee at $50 -- a fair price that should not break any chapter's budget.

I'm sure if you want more customizing ,  Andy will accomodate -- his email address is listed on the site as will.

with many free-ware packages available,  it is not a difficult task like it was in the "old" days.  If you have every assembled a newsletter,  template or from scratch,  you could build a nice (static)  web presence.

Have fun with it.

here's to every chapter being on the web.

tim mahler