<CORSA Chapters> Corvair at meetings

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu May 31 10:23:09 EDT 2007

Over on VV there was a comment about getting Corvairs out to chapter meetings. This happens to be a subject that I have some strong opinions about. I have thought about how to get more Corvairs to our meetings quite a bit. Some of ideas have worked and we get a pretty good turn out but I won't be happy until we're at 100%. Anyhow, I was wondering what, if anything, other clubs do to get the Corvairs out for meetings?

Ned