<CORSA Chapters> Another Q or two

intocorvairs at aol.com intocorvairs at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 14:36:23 EST 2008

To all,

First, I would suggest that the dollars for?CORSA annual membership dues stay in line with the cents for the US Postal Services first class mail rate (1 ounce), which is currently $.42, which would make our current dues $42/year.? By using this formula, when our mail costs increase, so will our dues.? For the majority of CORSA members who aren't involved in these discussions on the chapter list, these increases will be more palatable if it is properly explained in the Communique that the increases are "related."?

Second, as for the other suggestions, make only?the necessary changes after the dues adjustment is finalized.

Stephen Bujtor
President, CORSA SC
Lyman, SC?