<CORSA Chapters> Another Q or two

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 12:16:40 EST 2008

Thanks Steve

When I thought about what to cut,  I put the Communique on the sacred
list -- which, of course, makes cutting costs else where more painful.

Some ideas that have been floated, in the past, and being revisited, have
been varying the page count to save printing costs while maintaining
quality - and the more drastic of printing a larger communique less
frequently.  The latter is not being recommended, yet,  because it means it
is less timely -- having something in the mailbox every month has its
benefits -- even a small newsletter helps remind members about upcoming
activities.  very important.

tim mahler