<CORSA Chapters> Another Q or two

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Sun Dec 28 12:48:58 EST 2008

Hi--

CORSA has a rate schedule. We have had one since I have been Executive
Secretary. The rates roughly cover the cost of publication, so a lot of
additional advertising would simply crowd out editorial material.

CORSA has a section in it's bylaws which state:

    Section 3: Commercial Endorsements

    The name Corvair Society of America Inc. or acronym CORSA, its
    chapters, or its members will not promote a commercial enterprise in
    a manner implying CORSA’s sponsorship or endorsement. However, CORSA
    may form affiliations with commercial enterprises to increase member
    benefits, promote membership recruitment, or increase revenue with
    the express written permission of the CORSA Board of Directors.

As long as your suggestions don't conflict with that section, I cannot
see a problem.

--H