<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Survey

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 2 18:39:28 EST 2008

I updated the version of the survey that I posted before.   Much cleaner
than the previous version.  Although not 100% the same format as in the
inside cover,  the questions are the same

 http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627/survey.pdf

Also a MS Word 97 version
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627/survey.doc    formatting may need
to be adjusted -- I use WordPerfect at home,  so some differences creep into
the doc when I save it as a Word doc.

Also the link is on the home page of PCCA web site --
www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627     just after the schedule.

Seen a few surveys today -- mailman was able to reach the house after I dug
out the mailbox from all the snow.  Felt like I was back at my uncles in
Iowa.  brrr.

I will accept email if that get me more responses!!!!

tim mahler