<CORSA Chapters> Enforced CORSA membership

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 15 00:16:07 EST 2008

Hello all:  It wasn't a big deal to make some copies of the survey and take them to each meeting.  Surveys never get filled out if left up to the individual.

RE: your remark about age/etc, I should have bought the lifetime membership back in the good ol' days, I recall it was $100?

Your remarks about me being younger than many, I agree; this is one of the problems we are facing:  getting younger folks into the group.

 Steve