<CORSA Chapters> Enforced CORSA membership

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Sun Feb 17 14:09:34 EST 2008

Hi--

There were a number of vendors who served as the management team before
Mike and I took over. Each one of those vendors used their own
system/software to populate the 'joindate' field of the database. The last
vendor before us used '00/00'.

Computers like 'real' dates, not placeholders. So, I replaced all of the
'00/00' with '05/14/69' after our latest revision of the database.

BTW, I do have names of the charter members of CORSA. They were asigned
member IDs in the '500' range. Richard Langsworth is number '501'.

Steve, it is likely the join date in the database was '00/00'. Does that
solve the mystery?

--H