<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Survey

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 28 22:13:17 EST 2008

One of the purpose of asking the chapters to help, was to ask the non CORSA
members to respond as well.  I have already included a survey in my local
chapters newsletter (its slow in the winter and I needed the filler)

the survey is attached.   My scanner is old -- and not used much.  but it is
readibly when printed at 600dpi

An on-line version has been proposed and mentioned in the Communique.  I
have not seen it available yet.  But most will not see the Communique for
another few days.

tim