<CORSA Chapters> Sept.Corsa Corner

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 13:12:53 EDT 2009

Ah Bruce, you must be a capitalist!

Yes Leno can buy us all.
But honorary membership is more than a gesture.

It is an opportunity to promote CORSA and our beloved Corvairs to a much wider audience than reached by our newsletters.

If we had an officer or director or employee assigned to media relations he would be setting up a photo shoot with Jay and sending out press releases to car mags and others.

With some professional effort and Jay's cooperation we might gain hundreds of new members - or at least stop the bleeding of our base.

And maybe, just maybe, showing Leno on the Communique' cover with his Corvairs might spark interest from major advertisers.  Photos of you or I don't generate much attention - although I must humbly admit that I have a stack of newspaper clippings of "me and my little blue Corvair".

Thanks again for your participation and willingness to submit ideas.
We have a great untapped talent pool in CORSA!

Regards,
Jack

 John W. "Jack" Pinard
116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041-1926
Cell 805 340-6533