<CORSA Chapters> Membership question -- 100% vs Not. Chapter level

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 20:34:04 EST 2009

David,

That is a great program. Our club has discussed paying half of the dues for
 non-CORSA members.

Answering for MCCA in Wichita

1) No
2) Yes, several times
3) No - it very well could destroy our chapter

Personally, I wish the answer to #3 was different.

Ned

In a message dated 12/14/2009 5:08:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,