<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] 100% CORSA Membership

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Tue Dec 15 15:44:47 EST 2009

All, Before we get to far into this debate, let me provide one more piece of
the puzzle. In conjunction with the proposed 100% membership, the board is
looking at a three tiered membership. Tier 1, no communique, possibly as low
as $10 or as high as $20 a year. We need to do more numbers crunching before
we decide that number. Tier 2, e-communique, possibly $35 a year. Tier 3,
printed communique, $45 a year. EVERYTHING AT THIS TIME IS SPECULATION. I am
trying to draft a complete explanation of the concept, but it will be the
first of the year before it is done. Thanks

Jamie Reinhart
Central Director