<CORSA Chapters> CORSA value and possible income

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Thu Dec 17 23:50:29 EST 2009

I have been a silent reader for the past few weeks.

I had an idea but I do not have any of the details. This idea may or may not
be feasible.

Could CORSA partner with a credit card company and offer a "CORSA Credit
Card"? It could have the CORSA logo on it and even possibly let the member
have a picture of their Corvair on it. I'll bet that we could find a card
company will have programs that will meet almost everyone's credit score.
People with "not so good" scores will have a low limit and perhaps a higher
interest rate. The people with great credit will get high limits and the
best interest rates.

Perhaps we could find a card company that will attach "travel rewards" or
discounts on goods and services that everyone could use, not necessarily
associated with their cars.

I don't know if CORSA can get a small percentage of the charges or not. I
don't know if CORSA could do it as they are a non-profit organization. These
are details for the financially inclined to find out.

Thanks for listening,

Dave Thompson

Editor Vintage Times

Member Vintage CORSA