<CORSA Chapters> CORSA value and possible income

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 23:59:12 EST 2009

Hi Bruce -

my apologies for dragging the politics to the list - but if you or the chapters really want to know the history with facts and not opinions from the old guard (Dennis Included) - especially over the past few months and what all the board does to its own - you'll be shocked.

If there was a mechanism where I could turn over my lifetime membership and get refunded for the balance - I would be gone and off all list serves.

.