<CORSA Chapters> CORVAIR PRESERVATION FOUNDATION LAUNCHES 50TH ANNIVERSARY EXCLUSIVE MEDIA KIT WEBPAGE

corvaireblast at cox.net corvaireblast at cox.net
Sun May 3 11:04:03 EDT 2009

ATTENTION CHAPTER CONTACTS:  The Corvair Preservation Foundation (CPF) has just gone online with our “CORVAIR 50TH ANNIVERSARY” media kit website.

http://pr.corvair.org/index.html

This site will be continually updated throughout our 50th Anniversary Celebration, and is being provided primarily as a courtesy for media promotions and publication efforts associated with Corvair's 50th Anniversary.  However, we feel it will also be very beneficial for your local chapter newsletter efforts as well.  The site contains the following information:

- CPF Logo and Corvair 50th Anniversary Images
- All 50th Anniversary CPF Press Releases
- The complete series of 50th Anniversary historical articles written by CPF Historian Dave Newell. Provided in both Microsoft Word and PDF formats for your newsletter reformatting convenience.
- Rare Corvair photographs and artwork, many not seen in decades
- A calendar listing of national Corvair club chapter events recognizing Corvair’s 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Hyperlinks to recommended Corvair information websites

Please note that access to the articles and images sections is password-restricted as these areas are for exclusive media use only.

Please also note the Chapter Events Calendar in the left nav bar.  This is to assist media awareness of your local and/or regional chapter activities associated the our 50th Anniversary Celebration.  Please notify us of your activities so it can be added to this calendar - and be sure to include a contact person w/ email and/or phone, along with available event links or fliers.

As always, please feel free to contact CPF Historian Dave Newell for any follow-up needs including questions, fact confirmations, interview requests, etc.