<CORSA Chapters> Mims Award

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Oct 26 07:41:06 EDT 2009

Thank you Wade, I think the same as you.
If this is true then:  at least 4 and however many ladies classes would get stickers?  Why would a man want a Donna Mare award on their trophy?  Why so many stickers?
The Don Yenko Award is the ultimate goal of the autocross.  All these stickers would make it seem like the Yenko Award no longer has any value.
How about just one sticker to be placed on the fastest time of the day for a lady, regardless of what class she runs in.
Sarah