<CORSA Chapters> Donna Mae Mimms Award

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 13:26:01 EDT 2009

JR,

I have one of those awards also. While pink isn't my favorite color, I certainly have no problem with the color. Is this really a big deal?

The reason we have this motion now is for the naming of the national awards. The Iowa awards were from a regional (or mini or whatever a "not the national convention" convention is called) and they could name their awards anything they wanted to name them.

Ned