<CORSA Chapters> DMM Award

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Mon Oct 26 20:43:36 EDT 2009

To all,
After having read the clarifications, and multiple responses during the day - I think I better understand the intent of these awards.  Surely Donna Mae deserves recognition for her achievements - especially to Corvair afficionados for her Corvair exploits.  Adding a DMM award applique to the trophies for the winners of the IS classes - both for men and women - honors Donna Mae's memory of her Corvairness; while helping the class winners identify with her competitive spirit.
Although a class winner could remove the applique if they wanted to - I doubt anybody would choose to do so (pink color notwithstanding).
Thanks,
Andy Kinzelman
Milwaukee Corvair Club
Capitol City Corvair Club