<CORSA Chapters> CORSA merchandise chair needs assistance

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 21:43:24 EDT 2010

Jerry Brown, CORSA merchandise chair,  is traveling to Idaho to help with
family.  Will be there most of the summer or longer.

The CORSA merchandise is in a enclosed trailer. Jerry is taking it to Cedar
Rapids for the convention -- early, this coming week.
The board and others will help man the merchandise table at the convention
as Jerry will be unable to attend.  Tech guide III and other great stuff
will be available, buy lots, so the trailer is lighter.

What Jerry needs help with is getting the trailer from Cedar Rapids to
Idaho -- roughly Couer d' Alene Idaho.  The trailer is a smallish enclosed
trailer (8 footer) with a pintel hitch. I understand Jerry will leave the
trailer hitch with the trailer.  Merchandise weighs about 1,000 pounds
unless we sell a lot.  So combined should be less then 3500 pounds but
mountains are in the path.

Anybody heading west from Cedar rapids to Idaho  or points inbetween that
might be able to help,  please let me know.

I'll post to VV and/or Corvair Center if i needed but thought I'd try the
chapter list first.

thanks
tim mahler
president, CORSA