<CORSA Chapters> ANNOUNCING CORVAIR HERITAGE DAY - NEW ANNUAL GLOBAL EVENT!

rod murray webmail at vintagecorsa.com
Sat Apr 17 09:27:56 EDT 2010

IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL NOTES TO CHAPTERS...

*PLEASE INCLUDE THIS EVENT IN YOUR NEWSLETTER AND WEBSITE CALENDARS!*
- you can download and print both the flyer AND the logo from our website
for printing in club newsletter and also as an avatar on your website -
homepage presence strongly encouraged.

WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO GAIN FROM A COLLECTIVE GROUP EFFORT.

let me know how i can help you.

thx!  rod

--
Rod Murray
Immersive Branding - Creative Services - Event Presentation