<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Board -- Anyone know someone

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 19:10:37 EST 2010

Chapter Reps, officers, list watchers

Like many of your local chapter elections,  finding enough candidates to run
is difficult. Finding extra candidates harder, and finding quality
candidates sometimes is the hardest.

To date,  I am aware of at least one candidate in each division for the
CORSA Board.  GOOD candidates at that.  Only 2 (maybe 3) are incumbants.
The incumbants who are running would gladly have someone run against them.
Why?  competition is good for the soul and occasionally, the new guy may be
better than the current guy, without the competition, you get what you get.

That All said.  If you know someone who could be a good director, PLEASE,
let me or Jason , or Bob or another director know.  We are willing to make
the phone call to ask. We just need someone to drop some names.  Yes, it
helps if you know they may be willing to serve (vs knowing they won't).

I am also seeking candidates to fill a vacancy left with the termination of
Jack Pinards term of Offiice.  Jack has not sought re-appointment after his
membership lapsed last month; Jack did renew but the by-laws state no break
in membership is allowed. The re-appointment was offered to comply with the
by-laws. However, it has been more than 30 days and the board (no one on the
board) has heard from Jack.  It is presumed Jack did not want to continue.
Thus I need suggestions for a person to serve Jack remaining term (to about
a month before the 2012 convention)

thanks
tim mahler