<CORSA Chapters> the Western Director situation

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jan 8 13:39:30 EST 2010

I agree with Bob - the whole episode is pretty unfortunate, so I will
toss in a couple cents in hopes that it will help.

I'll comment that dealing up a bunch of harsh words - and I've read
plenty of harsh words over the last year to and from several BOD
members - is often counterproductive.  Keep in mind that the pool of
enthusiastic Corvair owners is fairly small.  Telling one of those
people to get lost puts a noticeable dent in an already small group,
no matter how satisfying it might be at the moment.

Personally, I'm looking at 2009 as a year I'm happy to put in the
past.  As much fun as it might be to continue any wars that started, I
think it might be more fun to consider how we can play with our cars
in 2010.

--Bryan