<CORSA Chapters> FW: 1964 Corvair 4 door sedan selected for Hilton Head Concours

Bruce Schug bwschug at att.net
Wed Jul 14 09:53:23 EDT 2010

On Jul 13, 2010, at 9:44 PM, Bill Hubbell wrote:

> My 1964 Sedan, Alice, has been invited to the Hilton Head Concours
> d'Elegance this year.  Alice will be among a small group of Corvairs
> in
> honor of Corvair's 50th anniversary (51st?).

Congratulations, this is a real honor. Every year I want to go to this
concours but every year something else is going on. One of the guys
out at BMW is instrumental in the HHI concourse. I understand it is a
top notch show. If you are unfamiliar with HHI and would like some
lodging or restaurant recommendations let me know. Honey Horn is a bit
difficult to find as it's right where there's a lot of highways going
here and there.

I see they're having the concours at HHI and Savannah? This seems
pretty strange. Do they expect people to drive and see both venues? Do
you know where the Corvairs will be? Do you know who else's Corvair
will be there?

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina