<CORSA Chapters> Banquet alternative

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 07:07:19 EST 2010

Hi Ned.  We used to have free beer at our Myrtle Beach Show, but discontinued having it.  Only one person complained and our show attendance stayed the same. If people want adult beverages they can bring their own and drink it in their rooms.  We have children at the shows and we don't encourage adult drinking in the hospitality area.

Jerry